Friday, November 2, 2012

The Weekend

It's Friday night. That means tomorrow is Saturday.  Many of you are probably thinking one of two things: "Whooooo!!!!!! Weekend time, yippee!"  or you are thinking, "I am going to write the biz out of tomorrow!!!!"   I'm stuck somewhere in between.  In my experience, Saturday brings Sunday and Sunday just brings another Monday.  Monday means more school that I won't finish until friday and so on until I give up on NaNoWriMo. Part of me wants to prove that I can finish and the rest of me wants to hide in a cave until December.  Either way, I plan to keep blogging here.  Oh! I almost forgot!  I have an official title and new idea for the book I plan to write whether I do NaNo or not! You can look at my profile on the NaNo website, some things don't change, I'm still uncoolcarrot.
I'll write more soon.


Until then.
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment