Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gravity Falls

Get excited, guys. Today I have TWO, count 'em, TWO post for you. I didn't post yesterday and I just posted about NaNo so this comes to you in three parts, enjoy!
PART ONE! 
Recent obsessions:
 This has been something I've wanted to do for a while now and I have the perfect obsession to start with...

GRAVITY FALLS.  It's a new show on Disney channel and get this, IT'S ACTUALLY GOOD!  In fact, it's fantastic and I'm gonna tell you why!

1. The jokes are perfectly timed and worded.

2. The characters are so great. I mean, MABEL! Best character ever.

3. Groucho Marx!!!! They made a Groucho Marx reference!!! The best way to get on my good side: know who Groucho is.

Also, shout out to the Gravity Falls Gossiper Podcast! You guys make my day every new episode and it's so great that this fantastic show is being recognized.

I lied about the other two parts so I guess this is goodbye.

Until next time.
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment