Thursday, November 1, 2012

On the Edge of NaNo and Slipping

It's November 1st.  For a few insane individuals, that means NaNoWriMo time.  If you don't know, NaNo is the month that a few brave individuals set aside for writing a novel in November.  I have a problem.  I am absolutely terrified.  I have very little free time, I failed epically last year, and I have VERY little idea of the story I want to write.  Notice I haven't told you whether or not I'm actually doing NaNo.  That's because I don't know.  I started writing today but I don't know where to go from here.  My character is Named Ophie Persimmons and I just don't know.  I hope to give you the verdict tomorrow.  Until then, I'll write and hey, maybe I'll just never make up my mind and keep writing until I realize I've written a novel!

                     Good luck if you're doing NaNo! 
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment